The mission of the Vermont Military, Family and Community Network (VTMFCN) is to develop and maintain a multi-group network among community, military, government and private sectors that creates awareness of challenges, identifies resources and provides services to all service members and their families throughout the deployment cycle.
What is the Vermont Military, Family, and Community Network?
The VTMFCN is a collaboration between the military and our community partners to foster understanding and acceptance of the unique challenges inherent to military life. Together we raise awareness about:
- ~ Challenges faced by Service Members and their Families
- ~ Resources in place to help them as needed
- ~ How we can help connect Service Members and their Families to their Vermont communities
How does the Vermont Military, Family, and Community Network work?
The VT MFCN consists of:
- ~ An entire Network across the state that wants to help Veterans and their Families
- ~ A core group consisting of regional groups across the state of Vermont
- ~ The statewide Steering Committee